One of the things MamaBear loves about the summer is that it moves sooo quickly.
Then again, one of the things MamaBear *hates* about the summer is that playdates kinda sorta (rather expected though, I might add) really screw up Camp Ling! 🙂
Still, though, it's all good. Yesterday HD2 and I became one with the iron, gymwise. I confess, I *adore* lifting weights and strength training with her – we get goofy beyond all mortal sanity as you can see below.
Later in the day, HD1 completed her Algebra and started on her website research project.
She needed a catchy title, you see, and came up with:
It warmed the cockles of me heart, I tell you that! 🙂
Later in the day, my schedule fell to hell and high water, well, actually, Spraygrounded water:
That runway model you see there is HS1, minus his Companion Cube (that I was keeping dry, of course).
Because of that extremely fun playdate, neither HS1 nor HS2 got time for their academics. 🙁 As you could imagine, they were heartbroken but rallied beautifully. 🙂
The rest of the day was spent doing administrative thingees, taking the kids to Pizza Hut, ensuring they all did 20 pushups and 20 assisted pullups every 2 hours or so and the like.
Today is Tuesday, so I *do* let the kids sleep until 7:30am (benevolent indeed I am!). Lessee the schedule:
HS1 and HS2 –
- 9:15am – 12:30pm – Town rec camp
- 1pm – Math until its done.
- 2pm – Computer/play time
- 3pm – Creative writing time
- 4pm – Science!
- 9am – Exercise the mooses
- 10am – Math
- 11am – Computer/playtime
- 1pm – 2 computer projects
- 3pm – Playtime
- 4pm – Well, she can write like a poet….so I don't think I have to spell out creative writing times.
- 9am – Crush legs at the gym with Mom!
- 11am – Math
- 12pm – Computer/playtime
- 1pm – 2 computer projects but first, go over: http://www.barbaraling.com/insights/middleschooler-hacks-personal-wordpress-theme-makes-money-online/ .
- 3pm – Playtime
- 4pm – Fanfic writing
Let the day begin!