Brief, pithy and to the point post today!
Do you have children?
Well, okay, that's probably like asking….
Do you breathe every now and then?
Yep. What MamaBear said.
But I digress. 🙂
Have you secured your children's online domain name yet?
If not, might I kindly ask…
- What the *hell* are you waiting for?
With today's job market especially….people are simply branding themselves online.
Consider the following. Let's say that 5 years from now, your child is applying to colleges.
How utterly fantastic would it look to say, Hey! Check out the past 5 years of what I've done in High School and more!
An online domain lets you do that.
- Honestly…it just makes incredible sense.
Your kid can highlight his or her:
- Extracurricular activites
- Awards won
- Jobs held
- Special essays
And when the time *does* come to apply for colleges or jobs in the real world…BAM!
They'll have concrete *proof* of their pro-activeness.
- You just cannot beat that!
I've written a free report about kids building their sites online over at
You can receive a free copy as a thank you from me for signing up.
I walk the walk I talk meself, you know…
- I've bought domains for all of my kids.
- I've bought domains for all of my close friends.
- Heck, I've bought domains for the friends of my friends who would truly prosper from them…but don't yet know the benefits *of* them.
It's one of the smartest things you can do. Period.
Thus….click on the newsletter above and learn how to reserve your child's domain name yesterday.
They'll thank you for it. Truly.