Brief, pithy and to the point post today!
Do you have children?
Well, okay, that's probably like asking….
Do you breathe every now and then?
Yep. What MamaBear said.
But I digress. 🙂
Have you secured your children's online domain name yet?
If not, might I kindly ask…
- What the *hell* are you waiting for?
With today's job market especially….people are simply branding themselves online.
Consider the following. Let's say that 5 years from now, your child is applying to colleges.
How utterly fantastic would it look to say, Hey! Check out the past 5 years of what I've done in High School and more!
An online domain lets you do that.
- Honestly…it just makes incredible sense.
Your kid can highlight his or her:
- Extracurricular activites
- Awards won
- Jobs held
- Special essays
And when the time *does* come to apply for colleges or jobs in the real world…BAM!
They'll have concrete *proof* of their pro-activeness.
- You just cannot beat that!
I've written a free report about kids building their sites online over at
You can receive a free copy as a thank you from me for signing up.
I walk the walk I talk meself, you know…
- I've bought domains for all of my kids.
- I've bought domains for all of my close friends.
- Heck, I've bought domains for the friends of my friends who would truly prosper from them…but don't yet know the benefits *of* them.
It's one of the smartest things you can do. Period.
Thus….click on the newsletter above and learn how to reserve your child's domain name yesterday.
They'll thank you for it. Truly.
This is a great suggestion. My daughter is so involved in the Arts, it would be a great thing to have for her. It’s like her online journal of everything she has ever done.
Very cool Barry! Thanks for sharing!